I am...

I am a mom, an aspiring(wannabe) writer, a dance student, a software engineer, interested in everything organic and green and trying to balance all of this with an Arangetram that is coming up in August 2011!

Friday, August 5, 2011

1 day+ to go...

Had a full practice with orchestra in Louisville today. My 5 row salangai kept hitting the bone on my feet as a result of which I have a pretty big blood clot on the top of my right foot and a smaller one on my left foot. Iced it some and am wondering if I should just go for the 4 row velcro-ed salangai as suggested by my teacher. We shall see how the healing goes!

One day of rest and the arangetram is on Sunday at 3.

Affirmation: I got it all down -- the swarams, the sahityams, the songs, the steps -- it's all in my muscle memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment