I am...

I am a mom, an aspiring(wannabe) writer, a dance student, a software engineer, interested in everything organic and green and trying to balance all of this with an Arangetram that is coming up in August 2011!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

2 days to go!

Got my altered costume verified by my teacher and showed it to my friend who is going to help me with my costume on my arangetram day. Felt a bit tired today because I did not eat tiffin on time. Going to sleep early because I need to wake up early tomorrow for a 8.30 AM practice in Louisville!

Brochures here -- I look 3 shades browner than I am. Oh well. It is what it is :) All the gifts for the orchestra are set. Just need to write the thank you cards and the thank you speech!

Affirmation -- I am energetic and love to dance today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment