I am...

I am a mom, an aspiring(wannabe) writer, a dance student, a software engineer, interested in everything organic and green and trying to balance all of this with an Arangetram that is coming up in August 2011!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Better.

I danced the varnam from start to end for the first time in today's class (except for forgetting a little bit of a swaram) and it felt good. My teacher started the keerthanai choreography which is double good. My photos from the photo shoot have not arrived yet. Eagerly waiting for it.


Woke up at 7.30 today again to practise and was sort of zoned out the whole day. Need to schedule a time that better suits me. Talked to a few (dance) friends and they offered to help in any way they can. Always nice to hear that.

Less than 2 months remaining. My last day at work is this Friday. So, that should give me a lot more time to focus and practise.

Affirmation: I like to practise everyday. It is not hard. It is enjoyable. I want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment